Closed Beta Report
So as some of you might have already known, from August 31st to September 3rd, we held Captain Strike's Closed Beta for Android users, and it was a BIG success
Approximately a thousand (YES ONE THOUSAND!) players joined us in this short period and together we experienced the gameplay of Captain Strike, which was still being completed. We also gave out a bunch of Giftcodes for you guys to enjoy every feature of the game.
Afterwards, we asked the participants to do this survey and here are some of the things that we learned from you guys:
1. Our community is quite experienced (76% of the respondents have played TPS/FPS on mobile before).
2. And given their experiences, the players LOVE Captain Strike (a striking 100% here).
3. The reasons behind this huge amount of love are Gameplay (48%), Graphics (26%), and so on.
4. Speaking of Gameplay, 81% said it was difficult enough.
5. And 57% said they spent more than 2 hours playing Captain Strike everyday.
Impressive, heh? However, we also are very glad to receive some constructive criticism from you guys such as:
1. 46% of the respondents said they sometimes face screens that take forever to load, or
2. Lagging while playing (44%).
3. And finally, the features that you think we should improve are: more free Gold (30%), more players (23%), more maps (13%), and so on.
All in all, we are extremely happy to get all these valuable insights from you guys! Remember that we're all in this together :)
AND LOOK OUT FOR THE OPEN ALPHA! IT WILL BE THE LAST TEST BEFORE OUR OFFICIAL LAUNCH!!!